Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy Birthday to me

Yes, another year has come for me to celebrate. My DH took me to dinner in Cambria, that is a sweet place to go. We found a small but quaint restaurant along Moonstone beach. My DH does not like to adventure far from the same old same old, but this turned out to be now one of his favorite places to eat. It is a little pricey but good.

We splurged on dinner and I ordered a delish chocolate torte. I was so full from my dinner (I ate 1/2 of it) but I had to have a little chocolate. After all it was my special day!!! Ha...count the calories later right!!! This week I feel I have had too many desserts. I digress. We had a nice quiet evening. Another year under my belt.

How on to Valentines Day. I really must get some jewelry together for the big "Love" day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster